We are looking for a stellar candidate for a multi-dimensional role within a startup studio. This person will own the operations procedures for the studio and select portfolio companies, lead recruitment of part-time and full-time roles, and drive customer investigation and product management for a number of new projects.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about early-stage startups, highly ambitious and self-motivated, with impressive communication skills and attention to detail. They will be hungry to learn and gain experience in a fast-paced environment. This person will be trusted to conduct primary customer and market research in the form of interviews, cold calls, and email outreach, all in a professional manner.
This is an integral role on a small, experienced team. This person will be instrumental in the success of the studio and driving new projects forward. Compensation includes health and dental benefits.
· Lead customer and market investigation for new product ideas
· Define and execute roadmap to get projects from ideation to first revenue
· Work collaboratively with developers, UX designers, and executive team to define MVP requirements and pilot goals
· Financial reporting at weekly, monthly, and quarterly intervals
· Invoice tracking and payment
· Plan and execute team-building events
· HR processes as needed
· Website management
· Lead recruitment of all interns, part-time, and full-time roles
· Become the champion of the studio at local events
· Develop and execute recruiting events for external candidates
· Manage relationships with key university contacts to develop pipeline of strong candidates
· Extreme attention to detail
· Customer-facing experience such as sales, retail, or restaurant service
· Developed relationship management skills
· Motivated, creative, curious, and self-reliant
· Experience with a fast-paced environment and ambiguous tasks. Ability to prioritize tasks.
· Familiarity with budgets and financial statements